Anna Strongin, M.D.
Anna Strongin, MD is a highly trained internist and gastroenterologist. She graduated from Georgetown University with an M.S. in Biophysics and Physiology and earned her Medical Degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
She completed her residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA and followed up with a fellowship through the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore and the National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Strongin comes from a long line of medical practitioners and was inspired to become a doctor by her mother and grandmother – both of whom are physicians. She is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association. She enjoys cooking, traveling, reading mystery novels, and spending time with her husband and daughter.
- Medical Education and Training:
- Medical Degree / University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Master of Science / Biophysics and Physiology / Georgetown University
- Residency: Internal Medicine / Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowships: Gastroenterology / University of Maryland Medical Center / National Institutes of Health
- Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Arts / Biology with Distinction / University of Pennsylvania
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Member of American Gastroenterological Association