We would like to inform our patients that we take the following steps in protecting them:
- ALL patients seen at our center are tested for COVID within 72 hours of their procedure.
- ALL of our staff and anesthesia providers are tested for COVID biweekly.
- Most of our staff have received both of their COVID vaccinations.
In these uncertain times, your safety is our utmost concern. You may be hesitant to seek medical care, but rest assured that we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our surgery center is a controlled space, staffed by providers who understand and have experience in managing infection and disease. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
Please be aware that we are taking further steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We are taking extra precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the center. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- Patients will need to wear a mask over the nose and mouth.
- We will contact you prior to your procedure with specific instructions to follow upon your arrival at the center.
- If a patient escort needs to enter the center, they must undergo the same health screening patients will be subject to and follow all applicable center safety measures.
Step 2: Our Staff
- All center staff will undergo daily screenings for symptoms of illness.
- Clinical and business staff will wear surgical masks at all times.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented. This includes:
- limiting the number of patients in the center at any given time
- spacing out chairs so they are at least six feet apart in the waiting area
- minimizing patient touchpoints
Step 3: Our Center
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our centers clean and safe.
- Only EPA-registered cleaning products are used, and waiting areas are cleaned at least twice a day. This includes high touch surfaces such as chair arms, doorknobs, tabletops, countertops, handles, sinks and faucets.
- We clean every procedure room both before and after every patient. In addition, we clean all of our public areas throughout the day and are minimizing traffic in those areas.
- Tissues and sanitizer will be available near the front desk.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and are regularly reviewed by both CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and our accreditation organizations (AAAHC or Joint Commission).